Hospice in the Weald Fundraiser - Friday 20th October
This year marks the 10th anniversary of Groombridge Farm Shop fundraising for Hospice in the Weald. Hospice in the Weald provides care for adults and children living with a terminal or life limited illness, and their loved ones, in the Kent and East Sussex area. Their incredible care has been accessed by both customers and staff at Groombridge Farm Shop and we are honoured to be able to do our small part to support such an important charity located in the heart of our community. You can find out more about the valuable work they do or how you can support them at www.hospiceintheweald.org.uk.
Our fundraising day will take place this year on Friday 20th October from 9am to 4.30pm. We will have a selection of home baked cakes and coffee for sale. Come and judge which cook deserves 2023 star baker!
We have a collection box located at the tills and we have raffle tickets available now until Friday at 1.30pm. Prizes for the raffle will be drawn on Friday 20th October at approximately 2pm.
Our raffle prizes have been donated by our generous suppliers and there is something for everyone this year. Whether you want to get away for a relaxing break, delve into the world of yoga, or enjoy one of the many tasty treats available in the shop we have you covered. So come to the shop and purchase your raffle tickets at £1 a ticket.
Our 2023 prizes include:
- A two night midweek stay @caracol_camp next season
- A @groombridgefarmshop hamper
- Flowers from @speldhurstflowers
- A coffee bundle from @tw_coffee_roastery
- A coffee bundle from @cafezinhocoffees
- Pastries from @freshdoughbaker
- A bottle of rose wine from @drink.folc
- Savoury baked goods from @nakedandreadyfoods
- Chocolate treats from @temper_temper_chocolate
- A handmade tart from
- A Yoga Class for 2 people @yogatreeoflife
- A Chutney and Jam set from @sugarspicehomemades
- Handmade chutneys and jams from @joscar2016
- Homemade craft goodies @joscar2016
- Linocut Limited Edition @catherinemakes2020
We look forward to seeing you on Friday and sharing some coffee and cake!