Fresh Corn on the Cob, deliciously seasonal!
Grown in Maldon, Essex our sweetcorn is very sweet and best eaten fresh off the cob. Why not try "Parmesan Corn on the Cob"
Serves 4: prep time 10 mins: cooking time 45 mins.
- 4 ears of corn
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- teaspoon thyme
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Place corn, in it's husks, directly on the oven rack. Roast until tender, about 40 - 45 minutes
- In a small bowl combine butter, garlic, thyme. season with salt and pepper.
- peel down husks. Rub each ear of corn with 1 tablespoon of butter mixture
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with parmesan and parsley.
Click and Collect
You can purchase all the ingredients at the shop or you can click & collect . You select and pay for your items online and pick up at the Farm Shop.
Go to click and collect!